Wednesday, January 1, 2014

puppy love.

I started looking through the KSL classifieds a couple days ago and ever since I haven't stopped bugging Blake about getting a puppy. I guess I must have nagged a few too many times because... we just got back from picking out the newest member of our family!!

We got first pick of a litter of 8 boxer puppies. I fell in love with one and Blake fell in love with another. We had to leave with out making a decision because neither of us would agree on one. After leaving, we decided to flip a coin.. my pick was heads and heads it was!

say hello to our sweet little lady.
we bring her home in a few weeks!




We miss our Kady so much and we would do anything in the world to have her back. This puppy has got some big shoes to fill, but she'll be loved for whatever personality she brings into our home. I'm just excited to have another 4 legged friend in our house. 

Home is not a home without a dog.





No comments:

Post a Comment