Wednesday, January 1, 2014

party animals.

Blake & I really know how to bring in a new year.

We started the evening out with some dinner at Teppanyaki. It's always hit or miss with who you are seated with there, but last night we happened to sit with not only football fans but 49er fans. Die hard 9er fans. One of them was also some big name that played for the U awhile back... Brent Casteel? Blake was in heaven. He had lots to talk about. They were a riot. It was a fun dinner!

Once we got home I made deep dish chocolate chip cookies and topped them with heaping scoops of ice cream and a generous amount of caramel topping. Then, Blake passed out and I watched all the crazy people in NYC and waited for the ball to drop. With only 5 seconds to go till the new year I woke my love up to get my New Years kiss and then we went to bed. Party animals, I know but I wouldn't have traded it for the world.


Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment