Monday, December 9, 2013

our Candlestick experience.

I would like to announce that I am officially a new 49er fan! Blake is more than pleased with my decision and we owe it all to our experience at Sundays game.  Blake has been a 9er fan ever since we was a little boy so this was a dream come true for him. I will never forget the pure joy he was in. It was priceless! I'm totally taking credit for what was quite possibly his best birthday present ever. Here are some pictures of our day at Candlestick.

our first sight of Candlestick from the freeway
walking down to tailgating chaos
Blake couldn't get to the field fast enough
we watched the players warm up for a while
parking was a nightmare
8 dollar fries and a 10 dollar beer
I was so happy Blake flagged down the hot coco man. I was FREEEEEEZING
we tried to stay as close to the field as possible until whoever's seats we
were in decided to come kick us out.. oops.
somewhere down there are some girls from the dance studio that I teach at preforming at half time with the Gold Rush Cheerleaders
the view from our real seats. I personally enjoyed this spot better. We were tucked up under the upper level out of the frigid wind.
final score. AMAZING game!



No comments:

Post a Comment