Sunday, September 29, 2013

weekend getaway.

 
Fish Lake
 
 
 
 
 

This weekend we spent some time with my family at Fish Lake and as you can see, this place is incredibly gorgeous! We enjoyed our time together in the mountains away from reality.  We stayed in the cutest little cabins and spent most our time enjoying the scenery. Blake was able to break out the old dirt bike and I tagged along with the four wheeler.  We even enjoyed some quality time as a family around the camp fire. All in all it was a fun and much needed getaway.

Here are some pictures I took along the way.

 


 




Blake paying his dues since the 49ers lost to the Seahawks











getting my snuggles

ready for s'mores



my banana boat. it looks disgusting, I know. I loved them.

 

brother. not twin.
siblings.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment